One last update.

Email This Post August 27th, 2008 nicky

Wow. My last month and a half has been amazing, stressful, miraculous and frustrating all in one. Claire Alaina was born July 20th via emergency c-section. I made it to 35 weeks in my pregnancy and welcomed my little premie. What a beautiful gift she is! She came out with her feet hooked up over her shoulders so I am convinced she will be really into yoga or something, that girl is bendy! With all the horror stories we heard about her brain and kidney functions, we are very hopeful and proud of how far she has come in her short 5 weeks. She is missing a part of her brain called the corpus callosum and we are very optimistic (as is our wonderful neurosurgeon) that she will have minimal delays from it. Many adults may have it missing and not even know unless they get in an accident and have a scan. So anyway, with everything we see, her outcome looks great! Only thing is she is still in the NICU working on feeding issues. She is trying hard, showing progress but sometimes doesn’t finish all of her bottle so the doctors want to keep her there until she is more consistent. It has been heartbreaking having our month old baby still in the hospital but in the grand scheme of things we know this will one day be a distant memory. She is so pretty, sweet and already very girly. I can’t wait for mommy/daughter shopping and spa trips! Since I am barely ever home now and once Claire gets to come home with us I will be super busy with her, I’ve made the tough decision to end my run at Swish-Style for good. Thank you all for making my time as a blogger extremely rewarding. I learned so much from fellow bloggers, enjoyed reading your comments and had a blast exploring my interest in beauty and fashion. It will be fun to tell Claire one day how her mommy once was obsessed with buying new makeup to review, stalked the shoe sales at Nordtrom and shared it all with strangers on the internet. I wish you all the best!

• 1. jina  |  August 27th, 2008 at 10:44 am

I will miss Swish-Style, but I can’t think of a better reason than Claire to walk away from blogging. Love you guys!

• 2. monkeyposh  |  August 27th, 2008 at 7:54 pm

Nikki-

I wish you and Baby Claire and your cute hubby all the best. I am sending all my wishes and hopes for a life of rich blessings for your family.
    Baby Claire is beautiful!!!!!

I will miss your blog.
    Please keep in touch.
    [email protected]

hugs!
    Jennifer

• 3. ambika  |  August 28th, 2008 at 6:00 pm

I completely understand why Swish-style comes second ( 😉 ) and *EXTREMELY* thrilled to hear Claire is doing well. Congrats and good luck in everything you do! (She’s gorgeous, btw!)

• 4. amber  |  September 4th, 2008 at 1:44 am

I’ll miss swish-style, but claire is a fabulous additon to our lives too! Thank you for introducing me to ambikas wonderful shell earrings and ultimatly etsy. who hoo!

• 5. Lisaa  |  September 11th, 2008 at 4:24 pm

Congrats to both you and your husband on your new addition! I wish never-ending health and happiness to both you and little Claire =)

• 6. HM  |  February 18th, 2009 at 11:19 am

Congratulations…Wish you a very happy life filled with love and joy…

• 7. Sarah  |  November 13th, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Are you blogging somewhere else now? Would love to check in!

• 8. Cheap iPhone X  |  March 17th, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Advantages Of Comparison Online iPhone X For Sale Shopping* Choices – As mentioned earlier, Internet-buying gives you lot of choices, it has many options. This is the biggest advantage and may not be available when shopping through retail stores. It saves a lot of time since you do not have to visit different stores

• 9. Cheap iPhone 8  |  March 17th, 2018 at 3:16 pm

Another reason why orders are not completed is because of failed credit cart tra Wholesale iPhone 8 nsactions. You might think it would be fruitless to follow up on these leads, but the truth is that providing a credit card number online confuses the heck out of some people. A lot of rejections are because they give th

• 10. Cheap iPhone 8  |  March 24th, 2018 at 12:21 am

Nowadays, with social media booming, companies have an opp Wholesale iPhone X ortune chance of branding with little to no cost! Utilizing some of the many social networks available such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, businesses now have numerous outlets to promote their company other than through their own website.

• 11. Cheap iPhone X  |  March 26th, 2018 at 1:19 am

Apple today announced its 28th annual Worldwide Developers Con Wholesale iPhone X ference (WWDC) ? hosting the world’s most talented developer community ? will be held at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose. The conference, kicking off June 5, will inspire developers from all walks of life to turn their passions

• 12. Cheap iPhone 8  |  April 2nd, 2018 at 5:53 am

The pe iPhone 8 For Sale nalty shot was averted and the win was still within our grasp! Marcus, my sweeper, did an incredible job defending the middle for the remainder of the game. We were able to hold off the opposing team by means of Mr. I’s advice and win the final match. A glorious day followed as our team celebr

• 13. Cheap iPhone X  |  April 2nd, 2018 at 5:56 am

“P Wholesale iPhone 8 ilates has to have its own standards, its own professional association and its own credential,Wholesale iPhone 8,” wrote PMA Public Policy Adviser Kevin Bowen in an email to members. “Pilates should not be subsumed by any part of the fitness world, but should remain distinct and independent.”o To

• 14. Cheap iPhone X  |  May 1st, 2018 at 3:48 pm

? Crime RateMantoloking would not be named as the wealthiest town i Wholesale iPhone X n New Jersey for nothing. Unemployment rate is very low; also, future job growth is potentially high, which makes it a great place for those who are thinking of relocation but thinking of how they would earn income to raise their fam

• 15. Cheap iPhone 8  |  May 1st, 2018 at 3:51 pm

Cell Phone Usage Exceptionso Calls to 911 are allowed a Cheap iPhone X t all times in case of an emergency (or calls to various emergency services in countries other than US and Canada.)o Using a hands free wireless ear piece is allowed (not in all countries)o The use of hand held cellular and transmitter devices i

• 16. Cheap iPhone 8  |  May 18th, 2018 at 5:02 pm

He studied in Penn’s Grove High School and was nicknamed “Buck-Buck” an iPhone 8 For Sale d “Bruno” he was a nice kid with good sense of humor He was interested in Theatre and the Stage. Though he stuttered but he found it easy to express himself on the stage losing his stutter in the processIn1984 he left New York fo

• 17. Cheap iPhone X  |  June 3rd, 2018 at 4:24 am

One last a Wholesale iPhone X dvantage to using PPC when trying to make fast money online legally is that you have complete control of how much money you spend and can cap your spending at a certain point. This is important as if you overspend on your advertising, it can be very difficult to make any money. By settin