J.Crew extra sale.

Email This Post January 31st, 2008 nicky

jcrewsale.jpgJust a few more hours left in J.Crew’s extra 30% off all sale items sale. This gorgeous Chino Liana Jacket in khaki can be yours, marked down from $110 to about $49! It is so pretty and the classic feminine meets casual look will never go out of style. Or this beautiful Daphne Blouse would be perfect for spring and comes in four colors. With the markdown, it goes from $72 to $35! Man, I wish J.Crew carried maternity clothes for me, I love their stuff.  So hurry and add some seriously discounted items to your shopping bag before the sale ends!

• 1. Alex  |  January 31st, 2008 at 9:24 pm

I tried on a couple of those Daphne blouses cause what can I say I love JCrew and all of their spring clothes are super cute! However, I must say that top did not look flattering on. For those that have a long torso, the top ends up looking really short. It would be a great blouse for those that are pregnant, but not so great for the non-preggo peeps. The fabric is a bit stiff and there is a lot of excess in the front so it gives the appearance of a larger tummy. But obviously this has to with body type, so good luck to you other shoppers!

• 2. nicky  |  January 31st, 2008 at 9:28 pm

thx for the feedback alex! if the top of the shirt is short though then it probably won’t work for pregnant women either b/c you need extra length to go below that belly! at least flowy, empire waist type tops are in right now 🙂

• 3. Alex  |  January 31st, 2008 at 9:30 pm

good point, nicky. maybe if you’re really really short and pregnant it could work. haha

• 4. N  |  February 4th, 2008 at 6:44 pm

I actually have that Daphne blouse and I love it! I definitely don’t get the pregnant look, but I’m also a size 0 so maybe I just have the right body type to pull this off 🙂 And mine is white and light blue horizontal stripes – really cute!

• 5. Ginger  |  March 24th, 2008 at 12:07 am

I have this Chino jacket but I just can’t decide which pants to wear with it??! Black seems too boring. Jeans maybe? But, what about dressier? You do have to wear a shirt underneath the jacket so it adds a little bulk. Hmmm….what do you think?

• 6. nicky  |  March 24th, 2008 at 1:22 pm

I think if you added cute heels and accessories, you could pull it off with a pair of dark jeans. I would also check into wearing it with white pants or a flirty skirt for spring/summer. I bet it looks great on you!