Little birdie.

Email This Post January 17th, 2008 nicky

ccskye.jpgWhether it be skulls, owls, peace signs or wings, there’s always some trendy symbol every year. It pops up everywhere and lasts for a few years before it fades away into the fashion history books (only to be resurrected later of course). One of my favorite icons lately has been the bird. I’m even considering doing a little bird design in my baby’s room if it is a girl. I saw the cutest bird bedding and decor at Pottery Barn Kids last week. Anyway back to reality, I love these new enamel pendants from C.C. Skye. They come in blue, gold, white or red on a 17 inch gold chain. They’ve already been featured in Lucky, Elle and In Style so I’m sure they’ll be around for awhile, they seem perfect for accessorizing this spring!

Entry Filed under: Accessories

• 1. Ivana  |  January 18th, 2008 at 2:24 pm

I think it’s a lovely necklace also. I especially like the blue one. On the Today show they talked about some interesting ways on how to store your jewelery. Some ideas were to use a tree branch, statue bust, shadow box, hooks on your wall, & for traveling to use bubble wrap. The ideas came from blueprintmag.com.

• 2. nicky  |  January 18th, 2008 at 2:27 pm

Hi Ivana! I subscribe to blueprint and I know the feature you’re talking about, it was so fun! I just heard they canceled the magazine and I’m so sad!

• 3. Cap'n Schwartz  |  January 18th, 2008 at 4:14 pm

I think the guy that cut me off while driving also likes the bird, cause he gave me one when he did it.l…

On another note, my wife has been taking exactly about something as you have pictured above. I’ll have to show her that and see if it was what she was thinking about.

• 4. nicky  |  January 18th, 2008 at 4:16 pm

I feel honored to have you comment on my blog Cap’n! 🙂

• 5. Adrian  |  January 18th, 2008 at 4:41 pm

It’s the Cap’n!!

• 6. Cap'n Schwartz  |  January 18th, 2008 at 5:07 pm

I read everyones blog site who post on Mikes Life… some very interesting things out there! You have a very nice site =)

• 7. Girl-Woman  |  January 27th, 2008 at 5:14 pm

I love the white bird. It would be beautiful for a girl’s room. Congrats.

• 8. nicky  |  January 28th, 2008 at 4:09 pm