Maybe its just me…

Email This Post July 23rd, 2007 nicky

But I’m feeling all alone here! No comments since June, ouch! Sorry if I haven’t been very interesting or something but here’s a few things I’m working on for the coming weeks: more beauty reviews from a fresh shopping binge at Sephora, a new Red, Yellow, Green feature, my must have fall items, new shopping picksย and of course your maintenance routines. I also will have a couple posts from a guest writer with fabulous fashion taste! Hope you are all enjoying your summer and as always let me know if you have any questions, feedback or info for Swish-Style. I’d love to hear from you!

Entry Filed under: Random

• 1. Zahra  |  July 24th, 2007 at 5:41 am

Hello! I am still reading even if I don’t comment. I particularly liked your post about Viv&Ingrid. I’m looking forward to your new posts ๐Ÿ™‚

I just wanted to give you hope that there IS someone out there lurking ๐Ÿ˜‰

• 2. nicky  |  July 24th, 2007 at 1:33 pm

Thank you for the kind words Zahra! Sometimes I just get a little bit of low self esteem but I am so happy you are a reader. I just looked at your site, I love it!

• 3. ambika  |  July 24th, 2007 at 2:37 pm

Nicky, I’m reading, too! I usually pop in via my google reader, which I think has me commenting less in general. And most of the time, I’m thinking, ‘Yeah, that is cute,’ which seems a little banal. But I *am* reading and looking forward to your maintenance series!

• 4. amber  |  July 25th, 2007 at 1:22 am

i check in a few times a week. i always like to see what you’re up to!

• 5. Leilani  |  July 25th, 2007 at 12:08 pm

I check in almost everyday but never leave a comment because….no clue why I don’t leave a comment. Love all the posts and have gotten really good ideas from them all! Don’t worry I’m here!

Leilani

• 6. Christine  |  July 25th, 2007 at 12:13 pm

Lots of us have been lurking around, don’t feel lonely!

• 7. nicky  |  July 25th, 2007 at 4:44 pm

Oh, I feel so loved now! Thanks guys:)

• 8. MonkeyPosh  |  August 1st, 2007 at 9:37 am

Hi Nicky!

I also check in on THE SWISH!
    Summer is just so busy–I rarely have time to post on my own blog, let alone on others.
    Do not feel alone–you just keep doing your thing and making your blog awesome!

Have a great day!!!

• 9. Zahra  |  August 1st, 2007 at 2:02 pm

Thanks Nicky, I appreciate it! I’ll make more of an effort to comment here ๐Ÿ™‚ You’ll have to remind me from time to time ๐Ÿ˜‰