Email This Post June 15th, 2007 nicky
Tomorrow is my birthday and it should be a busy but awesome weekend. We have a couple BBQs to go to, a Father’s Day brunch and my hubby is sneaking me out for a birthday dinner for just us to enjoy. I thought for my birthday, I’d get a little more personal and let you know some things you might not know about me! Enjoy!
1. I’ll be 28, way too close to 30 if you ask me!
2. I am a Midwest girl at heart but love the Southwest where I live now.
3. I am a diehard Arizona State Sun Devils fan, I bleed maroon and gold!
3. My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We met in band…yep band nerds! Except he was in drumline so way cooler than me!
4. My first nice handbag was a Kate Spade nylon and I used it until it fell apart!
5. I can’t roll my tongue and have never been able to.
6. My favorite movies are Clueless, Emma, Anchorman and Gladiator.
7. I didn’t eat a cheeseburger until I was in college, seriously!
8. My hubby rubs my back almost every night, yes I am spoiled!
9. I named my golden retriever after a character on The Young and the Restless- Lily.
10. My fave designers are Rebecca Taylor and Michael Kors.
11. If I could look like any celebrity, it would be Gwen Stefani. I think she is gorgeous and so unique!
12. One of my most treasured possessions is my blanky from growing up. And Adrian always trys to steal it from me!
13. I was almost fluent in Norwegian in college but I have sadly forgotten most of it!
14. I worked in the field of developmental disabilities for years as a consultant between state agencies before I quit to work for my husband.
15. My secret wish is to become an awesome hip hop dancer, I love dancing.
16. I am generally not a red meat eater but I could eat carne asada tacos on handmade tortillas with handmade guacamole everyday. It is my favorite meal, especially if you throw in a big margarita!
17. I have never dyed my hair.
18. I am afraid of other peoples feet. Please don’t touch me with your feet!
19. Some of my hobbies are baking cupcakes, making cards, discovering new music, helping out at my church and of course dancing!
20. I can’t wait to be a mom and I hope it happens soon!
So that’s a little more about me! Let me know what we have in common or are opposites on. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Entry Filed under: Random