Email This Post January 26th, 2007 nicky
Three Things I LOVE about this Bottega Veneta dress:
1. It’s green, you know I love green!
2. It feminine enough without being overly frilly.
3. I love the details- the shawl collar, the tie waist, the sleeves, the silk fabric, I could go on and on.
Three Things I HATE about this Bottega Veneta dress:
1. Um…my “girls” would not do so well in a dress that low cut, it would be indecent.
2. It’s so nice I would be so paranoid wearing it, with all the food I spill on myself, I would have to wear a bib, an apron and strategically placed napkins all over.
3. $1,980.00, enough said!
But if those negative points aren’t a problem for you then scoop it up at Net-A-Porter!
Entry Filed under: Fashion