Email This Post November 29th, 2006 nicky
Here’s a few of the items I would love to find wrapped under my tree or in my stocking this year (hint hint Adrian!) I’m trying to be realistic to our budget and not list things like my most wanted handbag or diamond anything! Enjoy:)
1. A always classic, go with any outfit, Tiffany’s sterling silver bracelet.
2. Coach Allie Sunglasses in tortoise, I have been wanting these forever (they fit my face shape perfectly!)
3. Cross pendant from Electric Bling, I love the unique shape and it’s sparkly!
4. “I Like You” by Amy Sedaris, a witty, fun book on entertaining.
5. Rachel Leigh Eagle Ribbon Charm, too cute and girly, love it.
6. Stila Celebration of Color set, I mentioned this a few weeks ago, the ultimate makeup gift!
7. While we’re on the subject of beauty, a giftcard for a pedi at my fav spa Dolce. I’ve been cutting back and doing them myself since it’s an expensive habit.
8. Charlotte Ronson Speckled Henley Tee, so cute and half off at Shop Intuition.
and finally 9. A sister for my Lily girl. Doesn’t she look lonely?
So what are some of your holiday gift wishes? I want to hear about them whether small or big!