Email This Post November 21st, 2006 nicky
My newest handbag obsession:
kate spade varenne veeka, $695
Reasons I love it:
1. Inspired by a boulevard in Paris (where I went for my honeymoon!)
2. Made of caramel eelskin so it can go with almost any outfit I wear.
3. Not too fancy, not too casual, so versatile!
4. Love the light gold chain detailing on the shoulder straps.
5. Roomy on the inside with dividers, pockets and pink satin!!
And finally, 6. Kate Spade! Have I said yet that I love her? (and her stylin’ bags too)
If only she knew how much I adore her designs and invest in her company, maybe then she could give me a discount? Haha, I can wish right? This is seriously what I am saving for though, so for now I will just visit it at her store while I’m doing my Christmas shopping. One more thing on Kate Spade, very soon I will be having a giveaway of one of my very own, barely used, authentic Kate Spade bags. Check back for it soon!
Entry Filed under: Fashion