Slide on over to Electric Ladyland!

Email This Post November 6th, 2006 nicky

electricladyland.jpgMondays are my favorite day to shop, the weekend rush is over and I could use something fun to start the week ahead. If you’re in my neck of the world in Arizona, I urge (even demand!) that you come to the fabulous boutique, Electric Ladyland! The owners (who are mother and son), Penny Long and Ashley Mutrus, opened the original location in North Scottsdale back in 2002. They have been so successful that they have already opened 2 more locations this year and one right by me in Chandler!! Electric Ladyland is a gorgeous shop (the ceiling is covered in chandeliers), featuring tons of accessories from designers like Kenneth Jay Lane and Tarina Tarantino and a HUGE selection of premium denim lines such as True Religion and Frankie B.  They are also stocked with stylish tops, handbags, shoes and home accessories.  If you can’t make it here to enjoy our sunny winters, beautiful mountains, southwest culture and of course Electric Ladyland, then head on over to their website and have fun browsing!

Entry Filed under: Fashion,Gifts

• 1. Karina  |  November 6th, 2006 at 5:28 pm

just another store to add to my list when i finally visit the US. hehe

• 2. MonkeyPosh  |  November 6th, 2006 at 6:20 pm

Looks like an awesome store! I love that they have Bond fragrances. I love Bond.

Thanks for the info!

• 3. Fitzgerald  |  November 6th, 2006 at 8:21 pm

How cute is that place! I signed up for their mailing list. 🙂 Thanks for the recommendation.

• 4. Amber  |  November 8th, 2006 at 2:16 am

I saw this at Chandler Fashion Square when I was visiting last but it wasn’t open yet. Nick and I had NO IDEA what they sold there. We figured it was sex toys but then we thought why would they sell sex toys at the mall? Now it all makes sense!

• 5. julie  |  December 1st, 2006 at 1:33 pm

WORST customer service so rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6. nicky  |  December 1st, 2006 at 1:44 pm

julie- that’s too bad, I’ve always had a great experience there, I hate when stores are rude, which location were you at?

• 7. http://leanhybridmusclepdf.blogspot.com  |  September 14th, 2014 at 3:37 pm

You should also be positive and try not to convey any bitterness or depression, the same goes
    for being too keen too. Search term in Meta-tag – Meta-tag is ultimately intended
    to tell the google search of just what your internet site
    is mostly about. Govinda secretly enjoys Katrina and Salman currently
    being a adore guru will help Govinda to express his love.

• 8. ultimate herpes protocol pdf  |  September 17th, 2014 at 11:52 pm

If you can’t think of anything to say make a small joke out of it.
    First off, you should know that most guys who are successful with women are not exceptionally wise or rich.
    It’s just maddening to most men and to say the least, it
    basically constitutes a nuisance.

• 9. one minute miracle cure pdf  |  September 19th, 2014 at 5:49 am

could this be the end of the victorious Alpha Western Male.
    We live in a hypocritical world in which it’s easy to fall under the spell of social conditioning.
    recording websites, capturing screenshots and sending reports.

• 10. superior singing method pdfforge  |  September 19th, 2014 at 11:27 am

Do I want to find a girlfriend that I can settle down with, and fall in love (gasp).

The big decision you’ll have to make is what level of challenge you want to have.
    There’s a primal need of men to want to take care of
    and please women – and a little appreciation goes
    a long way.

• 11. Critical Bench Download PDF  |  September 26th, 2014 at 11:48 am

or absurd. Therefore, be ready for both genders to exercise their right in this regard.
    Covering only a few days, this chapter gives the Rocket Boys one of the things that they had been looking for
    through the entire story.

• 12. Sistema Factor Quema Grasa Pdf  |  September 26th, 2014 at 12:53 pm

If you do, then you are just going to put doubts in her
    mind and that is not a good thing if you want to be able
    to have a long term relationship with your girlfriend.
    Understanding these quotes will also help you do well on an essay or test.
    Let her have some of the spotlight and do some of the flirting.

• 13. Heartburn no More Free Pdf  |  September 30th, 2014 at 1:44 am

However when your ex boyfriend is deliberately staying away from you.
    Therefore, be ready for both genders to exercise their right in this regard.
    Winning your ex back with the right techniques is a powerful process that
    cannot be underestimated.

• 14. ultimateherpesprotocolpdf.blogspot.com  |  October 1st, 2014 at 5:12 pm

You should also be positive and try not to convey any bitterness
    or depression, the same goes for being too keen too.

Nicely, I have achieved some searching and I’ve come across some fascinating
    tales that associate with this tradition. Covering only a few
    days, this chapter gives the Rocket Boys one of the things that
    they had been looking for through the entire story.

• 15. factor Quema Grasa pdf mega  |  October 2nd, 2014 at 7:11 pm

Don’t fall for this common tactic that only will get you hurt again.
    This is the best answer to how to get over a girl you like.
    Let her have some of the spotlight and do some of the flirting.

• 16. 21 day sugar detox book pdf  |  October 2nd, 2014 at 8:23 pm

A trend of hiv cases among black women can be attributed
    to black men on the down low. Therefore, be ready for both genders to exercise
    their right in this regard. The good news

• 17. grow taller 4 idiots free ebook  |  October 5th, 2014 at 2:01 pm

could this be the end of the victorious Alpha Western Male.

The good news is you can get it naturally and not only see your sexual performance improve but also your overall health.

• 18. Factor Quema Grasa Pdf Gratis Completo  |  October 5th, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Sometimes it can be good, and some guys can pull that
    off. Even if you’re not seeing her, just sending texts or calling her nevertheless suggests you’re around and
    she can’t miss you. Nowadays, the power of videos is so heady that
    it has overtaken blogs and everything else before it.

• 19. pull your ex back manual free pdf  |  October 9th, 2014 at 4:20 am

A broken heart is hard to deal with no matter how the break up goes down. Breaktime is a perfect time
    to relax, but never place your feet on top of your desk because that is incredibly bad manners.
    It_s named keylogger but more than a keylogger with functions of tracking keystrokes, recording websites, capturing screenshots and sending reports.

• 20. Unlocking the Light  |  October 9th, 2014 at 1:14 pm

However when your ex boyfriend is deliberately staying away from you.

Any form of assault is about power, hate, anger,
    violence. A huge part of it is also to do with understanding how men think in certain situations.

• 21. feastyourfatawaypdf1.blogspot.com  |  October 13th, 2014 at 8:51 pm

A trend of hiv cases among black women can be
    attributed to black men on the down low. Therefore, be ready for both genders to exercise their right in this regard.
    The local talk radio station picked up on it,
    but not much else came of it.

• 22. maximizador de musculos Pdf reader  |  October 14th, 2014 at 8:00 am

You can pursue a relationship with different people at the same time.
    I know many men and women who have gained applying this technique and
    many more where it was counterproductive. It’s easy to see why
    a woman like you might find it hard to make a man fall in love.

• 23. Unlocking the Light  |  October 14th, 2014 at 8:38 am

I think my marriage is in trouble and I want to save it.
    (Anytime I get ANYTHING even remotely ‘offbeat’, I contact the tabloids) They list toll-free numbers, e-mails and
    websites for tips and hot photos in every tabloid just on the chance that YOU will get that ‘million dollar’ shot.
    Winning your ex back with the right techniques is a powerful process
    that cannot be underestimated.

• 24. seduccion peligrosa pdf online  |  October 15th, 2014 at 5:18 am

If you do, then you are just going to put doubts
    in her mind and that is not a good thing if you want to be able to
    have a long term relationship with your girlfriend.
    Even if you’re not seeing her, just sending texts or calling her nevertheless suggests you’re around and she can’t miss
    you. Nowadays, the power of videos is so heady that it has overtaken blogs and everything else before it.

• 25. savethemarriagefreepdf.blogspot.com  |  October 18th, 2014 at 1:57 pm

They disobeyed, and then they lied about disobeying.
    Nicely, I have achieved some searching and I’ve come across some fascinating tales that associate with this tradition. Winning your ex back with the right techniques is a powerful
    process that cannot be underestimated.

• 26. nikolateslasecretpdf1.blogspot.Com  |  October 19th, 2014 at 8:20 am

could this be the end of the victorious Alpha Western Male.

Nicely, I have achieved some searching and I’ve come
    across some fascinating tales that associate
    with this tradition. The good news is you can get it naturally and not only see your
    sexual performance improve but also your overall health.

• 27. Maximizador De Musculos PDF  |  October 21st, 2014 at 5:13 am

Select top classification escorts you are sure to have unforgettable time.
    Rather than shooting yourself in the foot, the correct tactic is to bring your age out into the open — and remove it as a concern.
    We might not get fascinated with arts sometimes just like how investors do but definitely when we see
    something very decorative and aesthetically created, we drool over it, too.

• 28. manifestationmiraclepdf.Blogspot.com  |  October 25th, 2014 at 4:13 pm

You should also be positive and try not to convey any bitterness
    or depression, the same goes for being too keen too.
    Nicely, I have achieved some searching and I’ve come across some fascinating tales that associate with this tradition. Dulce
    military base in New Mexico is a black ops government lab which is 7 stories
    deep under the Archuleta Mesa.

• 29. Turbulence Training Kettlebell Revolution Pdf  |  November 2nd, 2014 at 6:10 pm

At first glance (and each subsequent one, too), the question seems either redundant, or absurd.
    conditioning. Dulce military base in New Mexico is a
    black ops government lab which is 7 stories deep under the Archuleta Mesa.

• 30. resparktheromancefreepdf1.Blogspot.com  |  November 13th, 2014 at 10:27 pm

A trend of hiv cases among black women can be attributed
    to black men on the down low. Nicely, I have achieved some searching and I’ve come across some fascinating tales that
    associate with this tradition. Winning your ex back with the right
    techniques is a powerful process that cannot be underestimated.

• 31. pdf seduccion peligrosa  |  January 19th, 2015 at 7:25 am

Well, one thing we need to consider is how to read her body
    language – once we got that cleared, knowing what a woman wants will be something we can do as
    easy as breathing. Knowledge and self-talk were the two
    most crucial attributes that helped me with success. Don’t get me wrong,
    don’t become a negative person, what I mean to say is simply say no to
    bad deals.

• 32. read more...  |  January 6th, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Thanks , I have recently been looking for info about this subject for a while and yours is
    the best I’ve found out till now. But, what about the bottom line?
    Are you positive concerning the source?

• 33. ps7224  |  March 30th, 2016 at 3:15 am

Frequency Converter News | ps7224 electronics

• 34. FirstChristal  |  October 8th, 2017 at 3:04 pm

I see you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your
    traffic, you can earn extra bucks every month because you’ve got high quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra money, search for:
    Mrdalekjd methods for $$$