Friday Favorites: Pucker Up!

Email This Post September 15th, 2006 nicky

lipgloss.jpgHere’s the deal, every Friday I am going to write about a favorite product of mine in a certain category. Your end of the deal is to leave a comment below letting everyone know what your favorite is. That way we can expand our horizons and maybe try something new! So exciting! This week’s topic is lip gloss- one of my worst addictions (I think only my best friend knows how many I have and it’s not pretty).  My favorite so far is Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy in Sure Thing. Doesn’t the name just make it sound important? I love that it comes packaged in a tube so no messy wands to deal with and it has an amazing balance between color and shine. Also, it is moisturizing and not even the least bit sticky.  Now it’s your turn to let everyone know what lip gloss you deem wonderful and why! Have a great weekend:)

Entry Filed under: Beauty

• 1. Leilani  |  September 20th, 2006 at 4:23 pm

Bath and Body Works has a lipgloss that I absolutely love! It is called Mentha Lip Tint. It is a lip gloss that is mint-infused. Not only does it look great on and is not sticky, but it helps with fresh breath!!

• 2. nicky  |  September 20th, 2006 at 6:42 pm

oh, i own that one too! it tastes so good that i usually lick it off to fast! haha.

• 3. Swish-Style | Shopping, F&hellip  |  October 19th, 2006 at 6:00 pm

[…] I thought for this weeks installment of Friday Favorites I would get a little personal and divulge a few of my favorites that I just cannot get enough of! When it comes to everyday things, there are some staples that I will never quit using. I am a huge fan of Aveda products, not only because of their botanical scents but also their commitment to improving our environment. I use Aveda’s Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner ritually. I love its smell and how soft, manageable and shiny it leaves my hair. As for my teeth, my absolute fav toothpaste is Crest Vivid White. You have to try it! It leaves your teeth feeling like you just got them cleaned at the dentist and it has a not too strong mint flavor.  Since you already know about my favorite lip gloss, I’ll also express my gratitude to my pick for best mascara. Sometimes you can never improve on a classic and I think Maybelline Great Lash is mascara royalty.  Never clumpy, great definition and always affordable!  In the clothing department, I buy lots of my basics at Ann Taylor Loft. They have great prices, selection and styles for everyday wear. And since I am a handbag junkie, my favorite bags are from Kate Spade. They are so well made, classy and gorgeous. I love designs that are understated but sophisticated and I think Kate takes the cake in that area!  For a little more info on my guilty pleasures,  I am devoted to watching the soap opera, The Young and The Restless (I Tivo it every weekday), I love Justin Timberlake (after all, he is bringing sexy back!) and I would go crazy if I didn’t have a Diet Coke every day…or 2…or 4.  So now you kow a little more about me, what are some of your everyday faves? […]

• 4. info-expresspcb.com  |  August 22nd, 2014 at 12:07 am

However, this scene changed when more programmers became aware of virus programming and started building viruses that
    manipulated and destroyed data on infected computers.
    They only want your money and they want as much of it as they can possibly get.
    To report stolen email addresses at Yahoo, click Yahoo.

• 5. startupnorthdakota.com  |  August 22nd, 2014 at 4:34 am

Yоu rереаt thіѕ fоr ѕе
    vеn dауѕ аnd у
    оu wіll nоtісе thе fruіtѕ.
    They only want your money and they want as much of it as they can possibly get.
    It’s probably some mix of the two, so I have to give him props for
    not going too far in either direction.

• 6. promotional business gifts  |  August 24th, 2014 at 2:36 am

Hello, yes this post is actually fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
    thanks.

• 7. diet doc  |  September 10th, 2014 at 11:17 pm

h – CG also resets metabolism rates and protects the healthy fat which cushions the organs and other tissues.
    Loss of muscle tone is often more significant in the lower extremities, leading to
    a decreased ability to walk and balance yourself, which then leads to a greater risk of falls and other injuries.

This is greatly do to the fact that eating and
    lifestyle choices were not in place once the weight had been eliminated.

• 8. Hair restoration wiki  |  September 11th, 2014 at 3:23 am

If you are at the point when you can no longer avoid using a
    blow dryer, minimize the damage. Relying of which part of the body treatment methods are essential on,
    will cause costing in order to alter enormously. Discuss your hair loss problems with a qualified professional.

• 9. celebrity play free dress up games .net  |  September 14th, 2014 at 9:04 pm

s not a surprise to see the growth of this brand expand from Canada to the USA and soon to be recognized internationally.
    The classic man_s suit has barely changed for over a hundred years.
    Even if you focus on a totally relaxed overall look, combine for
    just a additional attractive, edgy casual.

• 10. Hand drums sequim  |  September 17th, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Zahle was burjed inn 1777 and 1791, and it was burned and plundered in 1860.
    Watch movies online from a membership web site taught by pros – Let’s break every single one particular down for the positives and negatives.
    She drums for Lisa Beck’s West African dance class.

• 11. Georgina  |  September 20th, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Hello, i believe that i noticed youu visited my weblog so i came to
    retuhrn the want?.I’m attempting to find
    things too enhance my site!I guess its ok to use some of your ideas!!

• 12. Ferne  |  September 21st, 2014 at 12:45 pm

A Big Lead to of Tinnitus – As tension &
    anxiousness is claimed to be a major contributing aspect & lead to
    of tinnitus it would pay out the tinnitus sufferer to embark
    on a stress administration application in conjunction with getting a lipoflavonoid supplement that would give the ear with the accurate
    nutritional vitamins to remedy this affliction.
    Some of these can be a contributing factor in the onset of tinnitus symptoms.
    Patients should implement for it and it truly is
    proposed that they already be below the consideration of a physician, however
    the grant is for $1500.

• 13. envelope uk sizes  |  September 24th, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Hi there I am so thrilled I found our webpage, I really
    found you by mistake, while I was redsearching on Aol for something else,
    Anyways I am here now and ould just like to say thanks ffor
    a marvelous post andd a all round enjoysble blog (I also love the theme/design), I don_thave time to read through
    it all at thhe minute but I havce book-marked it and also added your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please
    do keep up the awesome jo.